As we get started on another amazing rowing season, please mark your calendars for the following important events through the summer.
Mark your calendars:
- Winter Maintenance Days: Saturday Mornings, now through March
- There will be several maintenance days scheduled during the off-season to work on the boat and the oars. Check Team Cowboy for exact times.
- Erg Training at the South Park Community Center: Classes in January and February on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:45 pm. Watch emails or check SPCC website for confirmation to day sand times.
- Anyone can drop in and use the ergs at the SPCC, free of charge, any time there is a room free.
- Youth Winter Training Start: 01/15/18 – The initial training schedule is below
- 01/15/18 through 02/12/18: training three times a week — Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- 02/12/18 through 03/12/18: training four times a week — Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
- Youth on the Water Practices Start: 03/12/18
- 03/12/18 through 05/21: Training for middle schoolers four times a week — Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Training for high schoolers five times a week Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Masters on the Water Practices Start: Early March
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
- DRC Annual Fundraiser: 04/07/18
- Youth Regionals: 2018 USRowing Northwest Youth Championship May 18th-20th 2018 in Vancouver, WA
- After regionals youth rowers will have the remainder of May and June off from practices.
- Masters Regionals: 2018 USRowing Northwest Masters Championship June 20th -24th 2018 in Vancouver, WA
- Youth Summer/Fall Rowing Starts June 30th: Practices three times a week – Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays
- 3rd Annual Dieter Hotz Regatta – Saturday, July 21st
Further details about these events will be posted on teamcowboy and there will be emails. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are really looking forward to this season!